The Stockton Rod and Gun Club was established on November 4, 1937, and was incorporated on February 14, 1941.
Located in Stockton, California, the Stockton Rod and Gun Club is a private, members and guest only facility on the San Joaquin River in the California Delta located directly on the main channel.
The Stockton Rod and Gun Club encourages the conservation of the American soil and wildlife. We are a private, non-profit club that works together to maintain all of our facilities and finances.
The facilities include a clubhouse with a bar, docks, boat ramp, outdoor patio, rental hall, and more.